Monday, February 25, 2008

Technique Lover's Challenge...

In case you didn't know, Splitcoast Stampers has daily challenges that inspire creativity. They are great for getting a creative surge when you're not feeling inspired. I especially love Tuesdays and Wednesdays (the color combination and sketh challenges)!

Monday is the TLC or Technique Lover's challenge which you can find here. I love to participate, but many times I run out of time and don't get to it... when I do complete these challenges I will link them here along with my take on the challenge!

Well, today I did it. Here is the card I came up with using different patterns of paper (I used two papers from SU's retired pack called Cerise). Actually, this challenge is fairly easy since all our designer papers come in multiple coordinating colors and patterns! I might have cheated a bit- it's possible that the challenge was to mix and match different designer paper packs.. if that's the case I may have to go start over. In any case, here is my card:

Supplies are all Stampin' Up: Stamps- Pun Fun (isn't that skunk the cutest?!); Papers- Summer Sun, Basic Gray, Cerise, Whisper White; Accessories- Photo corner punch, black gingham ribbon, new(!) ribbon slide (from the upcoming Occasions mini), chalk, aqua painters, markers (colored in some of the pattern on the Cerise paper), distressing tool and Stampin' Dimensionals.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much- your comments make my day! (if you are a spammer- GO AWAY! I will not publish your comment or your link to your crappy website! You are the reason I no longer allow anonymous comments. Jerks!)