Friday, April 25, 2008

A Sweet Set!



So I've been playing around with Tart & Tangy for an upcoming stamp camp I'm having for a hostess. Here are the things I've come up with, some of which we'll be making. I'm pretty excited about it- the cards are all 3x3 and fit neatly in the tiny tote with a pumpkin ribbon handle! There are three marble magnets, 1 jumbo paperclip bookmark and a little paper strawberry. Hmmm, I'm starting to think about teacher gifts now that I've got this designed! Anyway, everything here is Stampin' Up! with the exception of the paperclip and marbles. The designer paper that coordinates with Tart & Tangy is called Summer Picnic and is in the current mini catalog available until the end of May.


This next card is from my on-line buddy, Jackie Pedro! It is just stunning- I hope the picture I've taken does it justice. Not only did Jackie spend valuable time making this card for me, she also sent me a Swiss Dots embossing folder that I've been eyeing! Such a sweetie and we've never even met IRL! Thanks Jackie!! Can't wait to use it!


4 comments:

  1. Kristin I love these cards! They are so darn cute. I love the magnets too! I was so surprised that I use and love this set so much! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The clear glass marbles are adorable, as are all the rest of the items. I'm guessing the marbles are about 1 1/4" is that correct? The paper you created with the different fruit stamps (used on the box) is really cool.

    Jackie, Oregon

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am totally going to use some of these ideas. they are just so cute. I love the card with all the little squares on it and those marble magnets are awesome. where do you find them and you must tell me how you make them.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much- your comments make my day! (if you are a spammer- GO AWAY! I will not publish your comment or your link to your crappy website! You are the reason I no longer allow anonymous comments. Jerks!)