Thursday, June 19, 2008

Retire in Style!



So, for the next few days while I'm out of town I thought I'd feature some oldies but goodies... in other words cards I made a while back featuring some of my favorite stamp sets that are soon retiring.

This selection features the Whale Wishes stamp set, page 62 in the current catalog. I've always loved fish so knew I had to have this one. Don't worry, the other stamps and other accessories shown here are not necessarily retiring yet. The accessories list will be published later (July 1st I believe). If you are lovin' this set and think it is a must have be sure to contact your SU Demonstrator soon (if that's me, great!).

Have a great day and thanks for stopping by!
~Kristin~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much- your comments make my day! (if you are a spammer- GO AWAY! I will not publish your comment or your link to your crappy website! You are the reason I no longer allow anonymous comments. Jerks!)