Friday, August 15, 2008

Copper and Chocolate


Who possibly doesn't like Copper and Chocolate together?!? Well, if it's you stop raising your hand and just humor me for a moment. I have always loved copper and especially with a rich dark color like chocolate. In my attempt to use something other than my new SU set, Inspired by Nature, I ended up using two new sets and a background. The tiny butterfly is in the Flight of the Butterfly set (which I used yesterday) and the scalloped square image is from our new Ronald McDonald House Charities set Say it with Scallops.
Every year Stampin' Up! designs a set for this charity which they then donate $2 from every sale of this set to RMHC. They have dontated over $95,000 to this cause so far just from stamp set sales! What could be better than that?? Well, let me tell you that at Convention every demonstrator received this set for FREE courtesy of UPS!!!! Yeah UPS! I've always loved my UPS guy (hi Rob!) and am so impressed that they bought 6000 of these sets for us. Of course, SU then donated $12,000 to RMHC as well! A win-win as far as I'm concerned!
Thanks for stopping by!
Stampin' Up! Supplies
Stamps: Say it with Scallops, Flight of the Butterfly, Pretty Petals
Paper: Chocolate, Metallic copper
Ink: Versamark
Accessories: copper EP, dimensionals, square punch, scallop punch, chocolate satin ribbon, copper cord

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much- your comments make my day! (if you are a spammer- GO AWAY! I will not publish your comment or your link to your crappy website! You are the reason I no longer allow anonymous comments. Jerks!)