Monday, September 22, 2008

Baby Album pages







As promised, here are the pages to the album I posted yesterday. If you haven't ever tried one of these chipboard albums you should! It was so much fun, and a real creative challenge to make sure everything "works" as far as what you see through the openings between pages etc. I actually did this in about 2 days I'd say. I have another one that says Friend that I need to start pretty soon. As a side note, there is absolutely NO stamping on this. I know, a travesty, but I was in a huge hurry and relied on my stash of Rub-ons and I have a new respect for those babies (loved 'em before too!). When in doubt, grab some rub-ons!!

If I may say so, my niece is pretty stinkin' cute so good pictures make a project like this fun! My sister and her DH are pretty good at capturing moments just right with the camera too. Anyway, I hope this doesn't bore you to pieces! I will list the supplies below in case you're wondering. TFL!

~Kristin

Stampin' Up! Supplies
Paper: Parisian Summer DSP, Whisper White CS, Pink Pirouette CS, Sahara Sand CS
Accessories: scallop punch, large oval punch, tons of SUO ribbon (many retired), Rub-ons: Love & Happiness, Eastern Elegance, and the NEW Chateau Bella, scallop edge punch
Non- SU Supplies
Accessories: album b y Bo Bunny, rub-ons "Little One", "Dream" & "Little Angel" are all from the same pack but I have had them for years and no brand name on them. Flowers with brads on "B" page- no brand again (sorry!), "Mom" "Dad" & "Lyla" on the last pages are by Making Memories; metal letters on front I bought at a garage sale with no brand.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much- your comments make my day! (if you are a spammer- GO AWAY! I will not publish your comment or your link to your crappy website! You are the reason I no longer allow anonymous comments. Jerks!)