Friday, September 26, 2008

Oh My! I WON!!

I am so excited! Do you remember this post here?? Well it is part of a class idea I submitted for a contest Stampin' Up! held for demonstrators earlier this month and I was one of 4 winners! I can't believe it. I worked really hard on it since the requirements included pictures, directions and pricing for a class. The winning ideas will be posted on the SU Website on Monday and I get to choose a free stamp set! Can't beat FREE! Well, sorry to be a tease, but I'm still not going to post everything until I actually am ready to take registrations for this "award-winning" class which will be held on November 23rd. RSVP's will be required by Nov. 9th so mark your calendars and stay tuned...

Thanks for stopping by!
~Kristin

6 comments:

  1. WOW!!! That's fantastic, Kristin! Congratulations! Can't wait to see what you came up with. I'm sure it will be fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoo! Hoo! Congratulations! I can't wait to see more!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, huge congrats, Kristin! What are you gonna pick for your free set?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohhh! I can't wait until Monday to see it! A BIG Congratulations to you, Kristin!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats Kristin! We always knew you have talent, just can't figure out where it cam from! Mom and Dad

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats!! That is soooo cool- can't wait to see your name on the SU site!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much- your comments make my day! (if you are a spammer- GO AWAY! I will not publish your comment or your link to your crappy website! You are the reason I no longer allow anonymous comments. Jerks!)