Saturday, September 13, 2008

Stampin' Up! at Country Living Craft Fair

Well, I'm back from the Country Living Craft Fair! It was fun, and would have been even better had it not been raining virtually the entire day. Or at least not pouring first thing in the morning when I needed to unload my car! It was nice meeting so many enthusiastic crafters, and either hearing them explain how much they LOVE Stampin' Up! or watching them discover the fun while stamping their own projects!


If you are visiting my blog today because we met there or you grabbed a catalog or brochure with my info, a great big HI! and thanks for stopping by!! If you would like to browse through my projects this is the place. If you are interested in my Stampin' Up! Website through which you can now place your own orders you may click here or look at the links in the left sidebar. I also have other links that you might want to check out as well. While you're here though, be sure to save me to your favorites so you can come back whenever you want!


I will be stamping later today, but this morning I'll leave you with the only picture I took yesterday (why oh why didn't I take more??). Come back again!
~Kristin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much- your comments make my day! (if you are a spammer- GO AWAY! I will not publish your comment or your link to your crappy website! You are the reason I no longer allow anonymous comments. Jerks!)