Friday, October 3, 2008

Franky & Francis


OK, so many of you have seen many of these. In fact, mine are nearly exact duplicates of these by Cambria Turnbow. However, for lack of anything else to show and just in case YOU haven't seen these yet, here they are. I didn't cut the hair quite as short so I had to kind of squish the faces a bit. The only real change I did was the eyelashes on Francis. She also kind of looks like she's hit the bottle I think. Tee Hee. Franky is missing an arrow because I dropped it and didn't feel like punching another so he's a bit off kilter as well- they sure make a pair don't they?! These are fun and easy with the right punches and the Top Note die. These use the 1" circle, 1/2" circle, arrow punch, round tab punch and a black marker and white gel pen. That's it. The noses and eyelids are sponged a bit with some Wild Wasabi also. Cardstock colors: Wild Wasabi, Brilliant Blue, Pixie Pink, basic black, whisper white, pretty in pink. TFL!
~Kristin

3 comments:

  1. tooo, funny! I just made these today, too. Love them and think the boys will adore them for Halloween! yours look so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are so cute!! Another awesome use of the die.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are cute even if they have "issues", lol!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much- your comments make my day! (if you are a spammer- GO AWAY! I will not publish your comment or your link to your crappy website! You are the reason I no longer allow anonymous comments. Jerks!)