Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Right around the corner

Christmas that is! So here are a few cards I whipped out yesterday- actually fairly quickly once I put my mind to it and stopped blog hopping! I was hoping to come up with an easy design to make a lot of to sell this weekend at my first Craft Fair, but I'm not sure I've hit on the best one yet. I don't know, I think I just enjoy designing so much that I'll never find the perfect card to make in bulk! Maybe I'll just sell variety packs, eh?!? I sure won't get as many done that way though. Hope you like 'em. I'll do my best to list the supplies at the bottom. I'm not worrying about using only current stuff since my plan is to sell them or use them... so some stuff is retired.

Thanks for stopping by!



Stampin' Up! Supplies (in order)
Stamps: Wanted, Canvas, Paisley, Many Merry Messages
Ink: Creamy Caramel, Chocolate Chip Craft, Riding Hood Red
Cardstock: Creamy Caramel, Riding Hood Red, Very Vanilla
Accessories: sponge, Stampin' Dimensionals, Riding Hood Red Ribbon, stapler, distressing tool, Clear EP
___________________________________
Stamps: Punches Three, Baroque Motifs
Ink: Real Red
Cardstock: Basic Gray, Whisper White, Real Red prints
Accessories: Scallop Square punch, Stampin' Dimensionals
_____________________________________
Stamps: Snow Burst, Snow Flurries, Many Merry Messages
Ink: Whisper White, Very Vanilla, Versamark, Baha Breeze, Bashful Blue, Night of Navy
Cardstock: Baha Breeze, Night of Navy, Kraft
Accessories: Ice Rhinestone Brad, Baha Breeze Ribbon, Sponge
______________________________________________
Stamps: Baroque Motifs, Punches Three
Ink: Basic Gray, Real REd
Cardstock: Basic Gray, Real Red, Whisper White, Wild Wasabi Prints
Accessories: Scallop Square Punch, Stmapin' Dimensionals

3 comments:

  1. These are all great! I would buy them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kristen!
    I love all your cards on this post, but especially that second card. I decided to use it in my stamp-a-stack! I hope you don't mind - it's so beautiful and will be easy for my customers to make!
    Kay

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much- your comments make my day! (if you are a spammer- GO AWAY! I will not publish your comment or your link to your crappy website! You are the reason I no longer allow anonymous comments. Jerks!)