Tuesday, October 7, 2008

You Are Invited!

Holiday Stamp-a-Stack


Get a jump start on your Christmas cards plus a BONUS adorable gift bag*!

The class fee of $30 includes all the precut materials for 16 cards, 4 each of 4 designs, complete with coordinating envelopes and a bonus gift bag perfect for that little last-minute gift!

At this Stamp-a-Stack you will enjoy using the new Big Shot, stamps and gorgeous ribbon from the current Holiday Mini Catalog as well as a variety of papers, ribbon and versatile stamp sets that aren’t just for holidays!

Contact me today to reserve your seat in this great class!
Prepayment is required with reservation by October 19th.
*The original design for this gift bag is by SU Demo Diana Gibbs.

1 comment:

  1. fabulous cards, Krisitn! I would come if I were closer. and I adore that little gift bag (been wanting to make one-your's is sooo pretty).

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much- your comments make my day! (if you are a spammer- GO AWAY! I will not publish your comment or your link to your crappy website! You are the reason I no longer allow anonymous comments. Jerks!)