Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Don't Miss The Spectacular Stampin' Up! Holiday Extravaganza Sale!

It's TOP SECRET! Even Stampin' Up! Demonstrators don't know yet but the excitement is in the air! Here's what I do know: For a limited time- Nov. 26-Dec. 1- we (you & I) can purchase any of the select Holiday Extravaganza bundles at a special promotional price--up to 50% off!

I also know the supplies are limited so this is a "while supplies last" sale, but it's the first of its kind since I've been a demonstrator (since 2004)!!! This sale is designed for you to conveniently place your orders on-line through your demonstrator's website.

Notice the link to the right? I have it linked to the On-line Store on the SU website for now since the official start isn't until tomorrow. I'll have a more precise link with DETAILS tomorrow!

Since this starts tomorrow, take a minute TODAY to register on-line. I've linked my website- you need to click Shop Now and then click Customer Login. This only takes a moment, but you'll be glad you did it ahead of time. You want to register, and enter your demonstrator's name, so that you pay 10% less than if you don't enter a demo's name. If you don't have a demo, enter my name (Kristin Moore) from Ohio.

If you have any questions feel free to let me know. I will be available electronically to help out!

Stop back tomorrow for all the great details! Thanks for visiting me today!

~Kristin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much- your comments make my day! (if you are a spammer- GO AWAY! I will not publish your comment or your link to your crappy website! You are the reason I no longer allow anonymous comments. Jerks!)