Monday, November 24, 2008

Still playing...


Who doesn't need more Christmas cards? I know I generally send everything I've made so I'll keep making them right up to the last day almost. I rarely send out multiples of the same card, I just get bored making them in mass production mode. This year I will have some duplicates- those that didn't sell, but most of mine will all be different.

Here's another one I did this weekend, again using the Frames with a Flourish set as well as the Holiday Treasures DSP and the Home for the Holidays set from the current mini catalog.
Carstock colors used here are Sahara Sand, Riding Hood Red, Always Artichoke and Very Vanilla. Thanks for stopping by!
~Kristin

2 comments:

  1. This is spectacular, Kristin! I love how you used only part of the Top Note die! I think it's a great look of a twist on my very favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super Elegant with a hint of Simplicity. I started out disliking this stamp set and then the text stamp grabbed me...now I love the whole thing. Thanks for showing less is more. - Jean

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much- your comments make my day! (if you are a spammer- GO AWAY! I will not publish your comment or your link to your crappy website! You are the reason I no longer allow anonymous comments. Jerks!)