Thursday, November 13, 2008

Wonderful You!


Here's another card for you today! I made this with leftovers laying on my desk from the card I made yesterday... designing seems to happen for me that way- by accident!

The black accents, flower & punched sentiment piece, are both embossed with black so they really stand out. This looks so much sharper in person. The flower panel is on dimensionals so the dimension shows more in person too.

The blush blossom piece is wheeled with the matching wheel to this set in Sahara Sand ink, then scalloped and pierced.

To get that same blush blossom color in the flower I decided to scribble inside the lines with my Watercolor Crayon (isn't it nice that those crayons come in SU's colors?!) then blend it with the aquapainter. I love the sheen it has IRL- very cool.

This is one of those cards that took me longer than it should have. I had ideas, then changed them, then didn't like it and had to keep working at it until I finally ended up with something I like. Anyway, thanks for stopping by. I hope you like it too!
~Kristin

Stampin' Up! Supplies
Stamps: Wonderful You, Cute & Curly
Cardstock: Basic Black, Kraft, Blush Blossom, Very Vanilla
Ink: Sahara Sand, Basic Black
Accessories: Watercolor Wonder Crayons, Black EP, Scallop edge punch, Curly Label punch, small oval punch, black brads, aquapainter, paper piercing tools (Crafter's Tool Kit!)

1 comment:

  1. Kristin, this is so simple and beautiful. It's going right into my fav file.
    Jeannette

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much- your comments make my day! (if you are a spammer- GO AWAY! I will not publish your comment or your link to your crappy website! You are the reason I no longer allow anonymous comments. Jerks!)