Monday, December 22, 2008

Fun new goodies- Sneak Peek!


UPS guy- Rob- gotta love him! He delivered another batch of goodies to me today. Don't worry, I didn't go crazy... just restocked some paper and ribbon and of course I took advantage of the Demo only preorder period for this Sneak Peek of a bundle available as a promo beginning Dec. 23rd (more details later) and in the new 2009 Catalog coming out in January! I know, new catalog already?! Hard to believe, but so exciting as always!

Anyway, Rob showed up just as I was thinking "hmmm, what set will I use for today's challenge on Splitcoast?" *Ding Dong* He can read my mind, I tell ya! (of course if he's not here by 10:45 am on delivery mornings he's in the dog house and he knows it). :)

So here is the first card I've made with the new set called Love You Much. It reminds me of a few very popular sets that I never purchased so I felt totally non-guilty for ordering it!! This sketch is today's SC203 (oops, make that Wednesday's as I'm scheduling this to post on Friday). I'm also playing along on a thread on SCS where you make a card for the person that posts below you (and get a card from the person you posted after)- FUN! If you want to try it out click here. Guess who posted just below me--- Lisa Henke! I get to send my card to a real live friend!
ETA: (11.20.08 I just found out that I am not permitted to post this to my blog until the bundle special is actually announced via the SU website so I am rescheduling this for Dec. 22. Keep in mind that this post was actually written 11.19.08)

3 comments:

  1. Verry pretty card! Can't wait to receive my bundle!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just the sweetest thing!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love this! and I'm so happy to have it in my hot little hands! it is even more fabulous in person!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much- your comments make my day! (if you are a spammer- GO AWAY! I will not publish your comment or your link to your crappy website! You are the reason I no longer allow anonymous comments. Jerks!)