Thursday, January 29, 2009

Happy Bird-Day!



A quick post. I'm working on designs for my Birthday Stamp-a-Stack coming up. None are final yet, but thought I'd post anyway. Maybe you can help me decide. I need 4 designs- we're doing three of each. This layout is copied from the new catalog on page 49. It doesn't look anything like the sample in the catty, but I really liked the layout.

I'm trying to incorporate ways to use glitter in this camp so this uses sticky strip and the black chunky glitter from SU.

Let me know what you think!
Thanks,
~Kristin

Stampin' Up! Supplies
Stamps: Party Hearty, Pun Fun
Cardstock: Pacific Pointe, Tempting Turquoise, Basic Black, Whisper White
Ink: Pacific Pointe, Taken with Teal, Tempting Turquoise, Basic Gray, Basic Black
Accessories: scallop edge punch, black chunky glitter, sticker strip, aqua painter

1 comment:

Thanks so much- your comments make my day! (if you are a spammer- GO AWAY! I will not publish your comment or your link to your crappy website! You are the reason I no longer allow anonymous comments. Jerks!)