Friday, February 13, 2009

Bitty Bouquet

Ooh, I am loving this new level 2 hostess set that I just got yesterday!!! Such awesome images and a great variety of solid and line drawn! To start off I grabbed a color combination from my trusty Stampin' Up! Color Wheel: Old Olive, Bravo Burgundy, Elegant Eggplant and More Mustard. I stamped a few, then stamped a few more to cut out, popped them up and voila!

The bravo scalloped circle is embossed with my new Texturz Plates but not enough is showing to see the detail. The Olive piece is stamped with the Canvas background (just can't go wrong with Canvas, can you?!).

The sentiment inside and out is from a new Sale-a-Bration set called Congrats (free with your $50 order!).

The final two pieces that I haven't mentioned are not Stampin' Up! but are from my stash- some very soft leather material that I cut into a strip to tie around the stems, and some old old brads from Making Memories. The leather made it on my card because of Thursday's Ways To Use It challenge on Splitcoast! What a fun idea that I possibly have never done. I really enjoyed digging through my fabric scraps from my wedding, old shoulder pads long since removed, and bits of old curtains- seeing possibility in each piece!

Here is the inside- I love overlapping, mix and mingling these flowers. Even the envelope was a snap!

Hope you like it and thanks for stopping by! If you'd like to earn this stamp set yourself contact me today to set up your Stampin' Up! Workshop!
~Kristin

4 comments:

  1. this is stunning! I love the combo of colors you used and those flowers are so pretty. look at you doing up the inside of your cards. great card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is terrific! I usually ignore Rich Regals and have to force myself to use them, but once again, you've changed my mind. You always come up with great designs and smashing color combos.
    Jeannette

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love Love this!!!!! So creative!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow! so different looking- i'm glad it's a level 1 set!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much- your comments make my day! (if you are a spammer- GO AWAY! I will not publish your comment or your link to your crappy website! You are the reason I no longer allow anonymous comments. Jerks!)