Thursday, February 12, 2009

Wedded Bliss Club: Welcome New Members!


I have a niece getting married this weekend so I put some of my new goodies to use on this card for her. I'll have to upload a picture of the inside later- I forgot to photo that part.

So this large flower is made with the Flower, Daisies #2 die for the Big Shot. The die has 3 sized flowers on it and I used 2 of the biggest size, then one of each of the smaller sizes, and the smallest blue flower was done with the retired Spring Bouquet punch by SU. The center is a new, and might I saw awesome, corduroy button in Kraft. The Sahara Sand layer of paper was embossed using my new Texturz Plates and the Big Shot also. The "congratulations" is part of the new Sale-a-Bration set called Congrats! The dots on the right were done with the Polka Dot background stamp in chocolate ink.

I hope you like this color combination- I came up with it myself! It is Chocolate Chip, Baja Breeze, Sahara Sand and Very Vanilla. The sketch is from yesterday's SC215 in Splitcoast.

Good to see you again! Thanks for visiting... and to you lurkers, yes YOU, why don't you leave a comment and let me know you're around! I'd love to hear from you!
~Kristin

7 comments:

  1. Now I think I have to have that die! Thanks for enabling my Sellabration order to get even bigger.lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kristen - I totally LOVE this card!! TFS!
    Kay

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is awesome Kristen! Now I have to get that die - thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fantastic card, Kristin!

    ReplyDelete
  5. awesome card - love the die and the color combo! :)
    ~Kendra

    ReplyDelete
  6. okay, NOW I have to have this die. I love this, colors and all!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much- your comments make my day! (if you are a spammer- GO AWAY! I will not publish your comment or your link to your crappy website! You are the reason I no longer allow anonymous comments. Jerks!)