Thursday, April 9, 2009

The Final Four!

I hope you aren't tired of seeing scrapbook pages, but if you are these are the Final Four for a while! This first spread is just some typical days at home with kiddos- painting and playing in laundry baskets. I still need to put something in the oval of the yellow tag... haven't gotten that done yet.

To Imagine is Everything

If this looks familiar, it is the same basic layout as in my son's album. I had to change colors for lack of paper, and the pics are more focused on my daughter. I don't like the colors as well, but still a fun and easy page!

Chick or Treat

One day I found my then 3-year old daughter playing dress-up with her babies... only they were all dressed in life-jackets instead of pretty little dresses! It was too funny to pass up! The poem was found in a book I have just for scrapbooking, of titles and poems and sayings. Very helpful!

Love my Dolls
Does anyone else just dread doing Christmas pages? I sure do- I don't like a given color scheme all the time (which I know I could be creative, but it seems all things related to Christmas come in red/green! Also, the pics are usually not so good due to family chaos! These are from my son's preschool Christmas program. I eliminated the crummy pics and only used the few good ones (there are a few tucked in the pocket I made on the right, along with the program and more journaling). The embellishments and title were made with the Cricut again. Felt snowflakes are from SU, as well as the papers. I intend to add red ribbon to the envelope and some flourishes on the right page since it is kind of boring. These were all things I didn't have with me when I made it.

Season's Greetings

Oops, just realized I hadn't shown the Halloween page from my son's album so here it is:

Don't Rot Your Teeth
I guess this should be called the Final Six then!


Well, thanks for looking. I hope I've inspired you to scrapbook a little today maybe!

~Kristin


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much- your comments make my day! (if you are a spammer- GO AWAY! I will not publish your comment or your link to your crappy website! You are the reason I no longer allow anonymous comments. Jerks!)