Sunday, May 3, 2009

WICKED Thoughts

Hey, it's not as bad as it sounds! I just found a different kind of challenge on Splitcoast that I had been hearing tidbits about but didn't know where to find. Well, I've found it- the WICKED challenges for SU demonstrators. I'm afraid if you aren't a demo you won't be able to click on the link, but you can still see my card I did using the sketch challenge for May. If you are a demo I highly recommend checking out the WICKED challenges which stands for: Wonderfully Inspiring Challenges Keep Educating Demos!



So what do you think of my color combo? It is Almost Amethyst, Kiwi Kiss and Pumpkin Pie! Somehow these colors just found their way onto my desk- well, the Kiwi and the Amethyst did, then I figured I needed an extra umph so went with Pumpkin as the accent. I just love them together and can't wait to use this combo again!

The stamps are from a set called Sending Happy Thoughts which is part of a Simply Sent kit from SU. These kits are awesome! They are perfect for the new stamper with little to no supplies because they include precut cardstock, adhesive, ribbon and brads plus envelopes; but they are also a fun gift idea for just about anyone including the expert stamper!

So glad you stopped by!

~Kristin

SUO Supplies

Stamps: Sending Happy Thoughts Simply Sent Kit

Paper: Almost Amethyst, Whisper White, Bella Rose DSP

Ink: Almost Amethyst, Pumpkin Pie, Kiwi Kiss

Accessories: Pumpkin Pie grosgrain, corner rounder, paper snips, Stampin' Dimensionals

4 comments:

  1. so beautiful, great layout and added flowers!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super smashing ... and love the color combo. Would never have put those colors together.
    Jeannette

    ReplyDelete
  3. aren't these challenge fun?! I found them way back in Jan. I think when Vera was the hostess. love your card, it turned out great-the color combo rocks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute--I have never seen these challenges, what fun!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much- your comments make my day! (if you are a spammer- GO AWAY! I will not publish your comment or your link to your crappy website! You are the reason I no longer allow anonymous comments. Jerks!)