Thursday, July 9, 2009

Thanks so much!

Gosh I haven't played along with any challenges in what seems like forever! Today I was able to crank one out, although it took me forever to get started and then to finish it. This is for the sketch challenge on the Clean & Simple Stampin' blog.


I combined In Colors from 2007, 2008 & 2009 for this with True Thyme, Baha Breeze and Soft Suede. I don't know why I just can't stamp anymore without pulling out those old In Colors! So glad I've hung onto them.

Hope you like it!
~Kristin

SUO Supplies
Stamps: Autumn Days, Sincere Salutations, Itty Bitty Backgrounds
Colors: Soft Suede, True Thyme, Sahara Sand, Baha Breeze, Whisper White
Accessories: Key tag punch, spiral punch, True Thyme stitched ribbon, Antique Brass Hodgpodge

6 comments:

  1. I like it! Another wonderful card with this set, Kristin!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE what you're doing with this set. this is gorgeous, I love the blue with the earthy browns.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a super card. Great work.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Man, I had NO interest in that set until you started cranking out these awesome cards! Love this color combo, so serene!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A beautiful and stunning design! I am lovin' this stamp set!

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW! This is drop dead gorgeous! Absolutely stunning!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much- your comments make my day! (if you are a spammer- GO AWAY! I will not publish your comment or your link to your crappy website! You are the reason I no longer allow anonymous comments. Jerks!)