Friday, July 17, 2009

Scrap Stash

I did some organizing yesterday and found several packets of precut cards and ribbon leftover from workshops and classes. It is fun to try and piece them together for new designs and see where you end up- sort of a new kind of challenge: Use Your Scrap Stash. The thin ribbon is so old I don't even remember what kit it came in, but it is SU!

I hadn't used this set Branch Out in a while so decided it was time! Thanks for looking, see ya tomorrow!

~Kristin

SUO Supplies
Stamps: Branch Out, Curvy Verses
Colors: Pink Pirouette, Kiwi Kiss, Melon Mambom Close to Cocoa
Accessories: Key tag punch, Button Bouquet, Pink Gingham ribbon, Curvy Label punch, Rose Red marker, Eyelet border punch

6 comments:

  1. How cleaver! I have a LOT of UFOs (unfinished objects) laying around. I should try and do something with mine. Don't want to let anything go to waste!
    Jeannette

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea, Kristin! I have lots of old packets of precut cards and ribbon lying around. I really should be following your fantastic example! Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Complimenti, le tue card sono bellissime e questa รจ molto elegante!

    ReplyDelete
  4. my scraps never turn out this nice.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous!! I have this same ribbon!! LOL!! I was talking with Lisa earlier and I hope you can make it to regionals in cinci!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this... You are such a crafting inspiration.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much- your comments make my day! (if you are a spammer- GO AWAY! I will not publish your comment or your link to your crappy website! You are the reason I no longer allow anonymous comments. Jerks!)