Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Take a coffee break!

Sorry for the delay (geez, I feel like I'm always saying that!)- I had this scheduled to post at midnight but obviously that didn't happen. I'm finally home only to find that none of my scheduled posts worked, and one disappeared completely. Lovely...
Guess what?! It's time for another Coffee Break Design Challenge! This week we were given this interesting sketch to work with. I really wanted to show the three panels as a color gradation in pink (Pink Pirouette, Pretty in Pink, Melon Mambo)- and combine these with Cocoa and Chocolate (yummy!). I saw a similar color combo in the new Stampin' Up! catalog that I just loved (p. 71).

I hope you like it to and decide to play along! Please visit our Diva blog for more inspiration for this sketch!

Thanks for visiting!

~Kristin

SUO Supplies
Stamps: Forest Friends, Think Happy Thoughts
Colors: Pink Pirouette, Pretty in Pink, Melon Mambo, Chocolate Chip, Close to Cocoa, Very Vanilla
Accessories: Circle punches, Chocolate felt flower, jumbo vanilla brad, Pink Pirouette grosgrain ribbon, scallop edge punch
NOTE TO BLOGGER: Could you get your act together on these scheduled posts?? Geez!! I mean it's summer- when are scheduled posts more utilized than summer for crying out loud?!! OK, vent over.

3 comments:

  1. good news, Kristin! Today, finally after 2 weeks, my scheduled post worked. HOpefully the problem is fixed. LOVE the card, btw! that color blocking looks fabulous! got my new order, that lattice die is awesome, go check it out in my gallery on SCS. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card, Kristin. The colors are pretty.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much- your comments make my day! (if you are a spammer- GO AWAY! I will not publish your comment or your link to your crappy website! You are the reason I no longer allow anonymous comments. Jerks!)