Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Vintage Friends

Good morning! I've got a card for you today, can you believe it?!? This one is for yesterday's color challenge on SCS (CC251) as well as this week's Mojo Monday sketch! Haven't done one of those in a while... I'm so excited about how this turned out. I am not a fan of Dusty Durango so I tried to use it minimally here- and I just love it now! The smaller two flowers are stamped off once for a lighter shade but the big one is not stamped off.

Not sure if you can tell but the background is wheeled in Going Gray with the coordinating wheel to Vintage Vogue called Very Vintage. It is such a pretty wheel! The "F" for friends is embossed in black craft ink and clear embossing powder.

I had a few flowers left that I'd cut so I couldn't let them go to waste... I actually stamped on the inside! Can't wait to order my acryllic blocks from SU on the 5th... I've been stamping without any blocks-which is NOT GOOD!
Anyway, I hope you like it! Stop by tomorrow to see the birthday card I made for our son.
~Kristin
SUO Supplies
Stamps: Vintage Vogue, Very Vintage wheel
Colors: Basic Gray, Going Gray, Barely Banana, Dusty Durango, Basic Black
Accessories: Scallop Trim punch, Scallop Trim corner punch, black striped grosgrain ribbon, Big Shot, Dotted Impressions Folder, distressing tool, Playground buttons, clear EP, corner rounder


5 comments:

  1. This is stunning, Krisin! I wish now I had that wheel, and the ribbon in the black/vanilla. Gorgeous card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. just gorgeous! love that ribbon and everything else you added to this card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVIN the vintage feel Kristin!!!! What a great card and fabby colors!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just love these colors Kristin. Great job!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much- your comments make my day! (if you are a spammer- GO AWAY! I will not publish your comment or your link to your crappy website! You are the reason I no longer allow anonymous comments. Jerks!)