Friday, January 22, 2010

All Dressed Up: A Scrapbook Page

Ever wonder about the day in the life of a three year old? Well, I've documented at least one such day for my daughter. These girly-girl pictures crack me up because she is also the girl that loves to go squirrel hunting with her dad for her birthday every year! Anyway, for this spread I used another Simply Scrappin' Kit called Crew Kids- Girl. This one is also retired, but as I mentioned yesterday there are 10 awesome kits currently available. See yesterday's post for more info.
Does anyone recognize the ancient stamp set I used on the right of this page? It's called Haute Couture and it is from 2005! I actually gave her this stamp set because I didn't really think I had a use for it. Guess I was wrong. There is a stamp in this set that says "You're just my style!" and now I'm wishing I would've used that somewhere... it's not too late to add it I guess.
Everything i used on this layout came entirely from this SS Kit, with the exception of the stamps of course. The title was done with the Lovely Letters alphabet. I probably should've used my SAMJ to line it up better but just didn't want to spend the time.

Well, hope you don't mind my sharing these with you. Thanks for visiting!
~Kristin

1 comment:

  1. I love your pages. I have this kit too and I haven't used a single sheet from it. I hate being such a hoarder...LOL....I have bought many Simply Scrappin kits but have only used a few. They are so perfect for pages. Great job on the layouts.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much- your comments make my day! (if you are a spammer- GO AWAY! I will not publish your comment or your link to your crappy website! You are the reason I no longer allow anonymous comments. Jerks!)