Thursday, January 21, 2010

Sunshine Garden: Easter Blessings 12x12

It's been a while since I've shown you a scrapbook layout hasn't it?! Well, I'm trying to get back into it albeit a little slowly. I did two 2-page layouts last weekend and am ready to share them... well, the first one anyway. I'll save the other one for tomorrow.

Do you have trouble getting back into scrapbooking after a break like I do? If so I highly recommend getting back into the groove with a Simply Scrappin' Kit by SU!! These amazing kits are full of top quality, perfectly coordinating products which make putting a page together a snap! Although this particular kit, Sunshine Garden, is retired there are TEN current SS Kits in the catalog right now (p. 164-167). The themes include topics like Christmas, birthday, babies, kids, wedding, masculine and love! Included in the kits are 12x12 inch double sided designer papers, textured solid colored cardstock and 5 sheets of adhesive die cuts. Check them out!
For this layout I also used the stamp set An Egg-celent Easter, a clear button, satin Bashful Blue Ribbon and the Scallop Trim border punch. The last two happen to be in the current Occasions Mini Catalog! I also used a blender pen and ink to color my images.

Did you notice the title? I used the Billboard Sizzlit Decorative Strip alphabet with the Big Shot to cut it out of coordinating So Saffron cardstock. Isn't it great when everything matches?!

Well, thanks for stopping by and checking out my pages!
~Kristin

1 comment:

  1. Very cute scrapbooking pages - I am always looking for new ideas. I have already used this kit but have so much left over I can now use it for Easter. What a great idea! You can check out my pages at www.stampingdaze.blogspot.com

    I have you on my list of favorite blogs! You are great! I am sad I did not win the Blog Candy - maybe next time!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much- your comments make my day! (if you are a spammer- GO AWAY! I will not publish your comment or your link to your crappy website! You are the reason I no longer allow anonymous comments. Jerks!)