Thursday, February 4, 2010

Scrappin' Again!

On to another 12x12 layout I did last weekend. This time I used the Friends & Flowers Simply Scrappin' Kit. It looks much better in real life than in these pictures. Not sure why I struggled so much getting the color, hue and saturation just right. Geez!

Anyway, here are the left and right sides of the layout. None of them are great quality pictures but the kind that I just couldn't leave out. Sweet everyday moments that I cherish and will enjoy looking at in the future. After I worked all weekend on my albums I realized that the stack of pictures I was going through (supposedly chronologically) was actually upside down so everything I did is in reverse order. Which is why the March layout is before the Valentine Signing. Oh well. I could reverse them in the album if I want I guess.

Here's the spread together. Thanks for stopping by today! I enjoy your visits!
~Kristin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much- your comments make my day! (if you are a spammer- GO AWAY! I will not publish your comment or your link to your crappy website! You are the reason I no longer allow anonymous comments. Jerks!)