Friday, April 16, 2010

Scrapbook Retreat is TODAY!!

Frantically packing this morning for my annual weekend scrapbook retreat! I can't wait to see how much I can get done! Since I don't have a card to leave you with I'm posting this scrapbook page I completed the last time I had a scrapbook weekend. I hadn't posted this before because I think it needs something, but not sure what. I've considered a stitched border around the entire thing, but since I still haven't figured out my sewing machine I haven't done that yet. Just imagine it there and someday maybe I'll get to it.

Hope you have a great weekend- I plan to!
~Kristin

1 comment:

Thanks so much- your comments make my day! (if you are a spammer- GO AWAY! I will not publish your comment or your link to your crappy website! You are the reason I no longer allow anonymous comments. Jerks!)