Sunday, July 25, 2010

Elegant Lines

Don't you just love using up scraps or parts of cards you start for something and end up not using? It feels so good to be resourceful and efficient! This embossed card was originally for a card I did a few days ago, but I was covering so much of the pretty embossing (plus it was supposed to be a clean & simple card). So I set it aside and decided to use it today.

This label stamp is from the new and popular Just Believe stamp set. Here I've stamped it in Rich Razzleberry and cut it out. My sentiment in Sahara Sand, is from the cherished old Fancy Flexible Phrases. Added a bit of my new narrow ribbon and called it done. Super quick and easy! Final card is 4.25"x4.25".


Hope you like it!
~Kristin

SUO Supplies
Stamps: Just Believe, Fancy Flexible Phrases
Colors: Sahara Sand, Rich Razzleberry, Whisper White
Accessories: Big Shot, Elegant Lines Textured Impressions Folder, Rich Razzleberry narrow ribbon

ETA: Thanks for your patience while I play around with new blogger designs.  I know it isn't perfect and it may take me some time to get it just so.  Thanks to Susan K for the input on the white background- good to know!!

5 comments:

  1. I visit your blog often and just love your cards! I am also loving your new blog set up. A white background is so much easier to read! Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is sooo elegant!! I've just ordered this embossing folder and can't wait to get it now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oooo! I see you found some extra time! love the new look. and this card is stunning too! yes, the white background is so fresh and clean!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am in love with this embossing folder and I just got the Just Believe set. I'll totally be doing a CASE of this card! You have awesome ideas. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This card is gorgeous!! Wow! Awesome job!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much- your comments make my day! (if you are a spammer- GO AWAY! I will not publish your comment or your link to your crappy website! You are the reason I no longer allow anonymous comments. Jerks!)