Monday, October 18, 2010

Glitter Window Snowflake

Good day ladies and gentlemen!  I've got another card for you today- I know, shocker!  I've got fall baseball behind me now, and only two weeks left of Midget League football then I'll be stamping much more frequently.  Also behind me is a birthday week and this week I'll be prepping for my upcoming Stamp-a-Stack.  Do you ever have a few weeks where each time you check something off your massive list you breathe a little bit easier??  That's where I'm at right now- I can see the end of the tunnel. 

Today's CAS challenge on SCS is a sketch challenge.  I decided to do the Glitter Window technique for the lower snowflake (put packing tape behind the cut out then sprinkle with Dazzling Diamonds!).  I do like how this turned out with the exception of my crooked sentiment *sigh*. 

This card also qualifies for this week's Just Add Ink challenge to use BLUE!  I think I've got that covered.  If you want some great challenges I highly recommend this blog. 

Well, gotta run get some dinner on.  Have a great week!
~Kristin

4 comments:

Thanks so much- your comments make my day! (if you are a spammer- GO AWAY! I will not publish your comment or your link to your crappy website! You are the reason I no longer allow anonymous comments. Jerks!)