Saturday, November 13, 2010

Party Pieces Birthday Layout

Yes, I'm scrapping 2003 right now.  Have I mentioned that I noticed not too long ago that I skipped about a one year period in my family album??  Well, of course I had to go back and fill it in.  This is a layout from my daughter's 2nd birthday.  I used up most of the rest of my Party Pieces Simply Scrappin' Kit.
Everything except the brads and the ribbon came from this kit.  Oh, well, I also made my own title piece on the first page.  The ribbon came from the Pigtails Ribbon Originals that I picked up on the Clearance Rack at some point.
The journaling box also came with the kit but it said "Guests" at the top so I just covered that up with my own stamped label and listed fun details about my daughter at that age. 

Do I have any scrapbookers stopping by?  I've noticed I get far fewer comments on scrapbook pages so I'm assuming the interest just isn't for the pages.  Just wondering- I will continue to post them anyway, for my sake or for any "lurking" scrapbookers.  :) 

Thanks for visiting!
~Kristin

1 comment:

  1. This is super cute!! I love the polka dots on one side with the solid and stripes on the other! THe colors are just perfect. I haven't any blogs in quite some time so I am going to try and catch up on your layouts! I am a lurking scrapbooker and a shy commenter! ;) lol

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much- your comments make my day! (if you are a spammer- GO AWAY! I will not publish your comment or your link to your crappy website! You are the reason I no longer allow anonymous comments. Jerks!)