Monday, January 24, 2011

Interested in some 12x12 scrapbook layouts??

PJ Pals 
I had an opportunity to do some scrappin' this weekend and here is what I got done.  These top three layouts are SUO (Stampin' Up! Only) products, although much of it is retired.   The last layout is not.  These are various layouts from 2003 (yes I'm behind and yes, I'm OK with that).  I'll be brief and just list the supplies used on each one.  Oops, just noticed the title on this one is done with stickers that are ancient and not SU.

SUO Supplies
Stamps:  By Land
Colors: (left to right) Riding Hood Red, Tangerine Tango, Crushed Curry, Wild Wasabi, Pacific Point, Rich Razzleberry
Accessories: I used circle punches for the tires and the stop light and my paper snips to cut out the vehicles

Snow Buddies
LOVE that flocked paper!  Too bad I'll have a page protector over it!

SUO Supplies
Stamps: Whimsical Alphbet
Paper: Melon Mambo, Pink Pirouette, Christmas Cocoa DSP
Accessories: Epoxy Brads in Pink

Picture Perfect

SUO Supplies
Stamps: Doodle Alphbet
Paper: Crumb Cake, Dashing DSP, Real Red
Accessories: Top Note die for the Big Shot, variety of SU buttons, Photo Corner punch 

KHS Football

Besides the black pages and the gray mats for the pictures, nothing on this is SU except the title which was made with the Billboard Sizzlit die and the Big Shot.  I've got more journaling to do on this one... not planning to leave that whole bottom right corner plain like that.

Thanks for looking!  I hope to get much more done this weekend to share!
~Kristin

1 comment:

  1. okay, you've motivated me to get some pages done! these are fantastic and great uses of those papers. LOVE how stunning those flocked snowflakes look. great layout!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much- your comments make my day! (if you are a spammer- GO AWAY! I will not publish your comment or your link to your crappy website! You are the reason I no longer allow anonymous comments. Jerks!)