Sunday, October 16, 2011

Modern Merry



I've been working on more clean & simple Christmas card ideas for our upcoming Stamp-a-Stack.  This one is a CASE of this one by Carrie Gaskin of Artistic Avenger, one of my very favorite stampers!  Her work is amazing- take some time to browse her blog for lots of inspiration!  If I had all the elements she used mine would be even more similar. 

Stop back tomorrow for yet another CASE of the wonderful Carrie Gaskin.  I won't ruin the surprise for our nearly 40 participants just which of these two cards they will be making on October 29th! 

Thanks for stopping by today!
~Kristin

SUO Supplies
Stamps: Fine Flourish, Short & Sweet, Pennant Parade
Colors:  Whisper White, Concord Crush, Perfect Plum, Wild Wasabi, Soft Suede
Accessories:  Pennant Punch, Decorative Label punch, Basic Rhinestone, white gel pen, mini silver brad, Wisteria Wonder ruffled ribbon

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much- your comments make my day! (if you are a spammer- GO AWAY! I will not publish your comment or your link to your crappy website! You are the reason I no longer allow anonymous comments. Jerks!)