Monday, October 24, 2011

Vintage Sympathy and a Layout


How about a slightly vintage sympathy card today?  I put this together last week for a sketch challenge then never got around to uploading it.  I love the new Spice Cake DSP- so many nice colors and designs that look lovely together (even though I only used one here).  Was trying to keep this as Clean & Simple as possible- I think for another CAS challenge somewhere. 
Here is a quick shot of the inside using the new set Four Frames for the sentiment panel.  And I've finally gotten around to sharing a few of the scrapbook pages I did over a month ago.  This one seems sort of vintage to me so thought I'd include it in this post.  More to come! 

Thanks for stopping by! 
~Kristin

SUO Supplies (card):
Stamps:  Nature Walk, French Script background, Petite Pairs, Four Square
Colors:  Sahara Sand, Soft Suede, Pool Party, Naturals Ivory (cardstock)
Accessories:  Scallop Square punch, Chantilly Lace ribbon, Dotted scallop ribbon border punch

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much- your comments make my day! (if you are a spammer- GO AWAY! I will not publish your comment or your link to your crappy website! You are the reason I no longer allow anonymous comments. Jerks!)