Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Joyful Christmas Wishes


Running out of time to make Christmas cards so this just might be the last ones I post.  I hope you like them!  This first one is made with the sketch from Splitcoast Stampers.  The main liberty I took with it was to tilt my main image a bit, just for interest.  I've used the tiny jewelry tag for the first time and the "joy" is from a 2005 stamp set called Small Script.  I think I've mentioned that I don't get rid of stamp sets! 
Also showcased on this card is the newer red Glimmer Paper.  This is the first I've cut into it and I love it.  Also love that the Glimmer Brad matches so well.  On the inside I have stamped my biggest "Merry Christmas" in versamark, covered with Heat 'n Stick powder then coated in fine red glitter!  Looks awesome! 

Here's another one... this time I used the Mojo sketch below.  I haven't played along with Mojo for awhile, but this one was nice and simple and worked great for my Gifts of Christmas set. 
Lots of accessories on this one:  Snowflake Sizzlit, Champagne Mist Shimmer Paint on the dove, Petal-a-Plenty emossing folder, new Wisteria Wonder Ruffled Ribbon and a new Wisteria Wonder dotted brad!  Lots of fun stuff! 

Thanks for stopping by!  I hope your holiday planning is going well.  I don't even have a tree yet or any decorations yet.  We'll get there!  Having our football season go 15 weeks has really put me behind. 

~Kristin

5 comments:

  1. Love that glimmer paper - adds such a wonderful sparkle! And that Pool Party always looks wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both are very lovely cards, love the embossing.

    Visiting from Mojo Monday
    xo, Kristina
    Please stop by and say hello!
    www.pearlgateway.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your cards are beautiful! I love the simple details you add to each one! Thanks for playing along with the Pals Paper Arts Challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, Kristin! Both cards are fabulous! I love the color combination on the first card. The small script is adorable. As for the second card...the dove is absolutely gorgeous! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That Dasher card is fabulous! CAS, but that sparkling red paper is the perfect eye-catching centerpiece. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much- your comments make my day! (if you are a spammer- GO AWAY! I will not publish your comment or your link to your crappy website! You are the reason I no longer allow anonymous comments. Jerks!)