Friday, January 6, 2012

Cheers for a new year!


Hello again and happy 2012!  I'm ready for a fresh new year and some new stamping projects.  So here goes:  a card and a challenge.  Hope you like!  I've used a new set that is a preview of a Sale-a-Bration set called Fresh Vintage.  Don't you just love those mini silver brads?!  The sentiment is a tried and true set called Well Scripted.  The sketch challenge is from Mojo Monday's sketch blog.  Always love their sketches! 


 Here's a quick shot of the inside! 

Thanks for stopping by again!  I've got another card I made today that I'll save for tomorrow. 
~Kristin

SUO Supplies
Stamps:  Well Scripted, Fresh Vintage
Colors:  Basic Gray, Pear Pizzazz, Lucky Limeade, Rich Razzleberry
Accessories:  Scallop Circl punch, Mini Silver Brads, Dotted scallop border ribbon punch, scallop border punch, Triple Layer punch

1 comment:

  1. This is beautiful! I like what you did with those SAB stamp sets....most of the ones I've seen with those are very "folk-art", but yours has a lovely modern fresh feel. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much- your comments make my day! (if you are a spammer- GO AWAY! I will not publish your comment or your link to your crappy website! You are the reason I no longer allow anonymous comments. Jerks!)