Friday, February 10, 2012

Works Every Time!

Nineteen days.  That's how long I've been un-blogged.  Sorry 'bout that.  I've done some crafting here and there, bits and pieces.  But this winter hibernation mode has sunk in and I'm barely getting the necessities done on a daily basis.  Let alone photographing and blogging stuff.  Nothing like a new box of Stampin' Up! goodness to get ya going again!  Works every time.

Love this sketch from Create With Connie & Mary... loved the colors too so that was my inspiration for this one.  Played around with my new Labels Collection Framelits and the SAB stamp set Fresh Vintage.  Oh, and my new Adorning Accents Edgelits.  If you don't know what I'm talking about, check out the Occasions Mini Catalog good through April 30th.

Here's a quick peek at the inside.  And a view of the sketch from CCMC.  Isn't it cute?  Thanks for stopping by!
~Kristin

SUO Supplies
Stamps:  Petite Pairs, Fresh Vintage (SAB)
Colors:  Poppy Parade, So Saffron, Pumpkin Pie
Accessories:  Big Shot, Adorning Accents Edgelits, Labels Collection Framelits, Calypso Coral Organdy ribbon (SAB), Everday Enchantment Brad, Mini Silver Brad, Designer Printed Brad, Boho Blossoms punch, Blossom Bouquet Triple Layer punch

Correction:  I listed Everyday Enchantment paper as the patterned dotted paper on here.  It isn't.  Sorry.  I can't even figure out what it is from.  *insert eye roll*

2 comments:

  1. I love where you placed the butterfly brad! (I hear ya on the struggle to even to the everyday duties!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooooo! this is cool! seems a little out of your norm and I really like it. I love the row of flowers on the right and then the added solid border. looks wonderful!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much- your comments make my day! (if you are a spammer- GO AWAY! I will not publish your comment or your link to your crappy website! You are the reason I no longer allow anonymous comments. Jerks!)