Friday, May 11, 2012

Wild Things

Surprise!  I'm back.  Sorry I've not been posting lately.  I've been keeping myself busy (obsessing) working on some "secret" projects and had a long scrapbook weekend last weekend so had plenty to keep me busy.  Thought I'd pop on and share a few of the 12 pages I completed. 

This first one was quick and easy, but fun to use the Inspired by Nature stamp set to add some grass to the bottom... and the Mixed Bunch stamp set for the flowers.  My title was made with the Cricut.  Everything SU besides the font.  Colors:  Crumb Cake, Garden Green, Summer Sun.
 
Here's another one.  A rare single page layout of my son's first day of preschool.  I copied this layout from some random old magazine- loved it!  Intended to keep it totally simple then as I was all done I got not 1, not 2 but THREE random ink smudges on the "white" areas so had to dream up a few extras to cover them.  Still like it though. 

All Stampin' Up! papers used here, but the alphabet ribbon and charm and stamps (gasp) are not SU.  Both sets, alphabet from MFT and quote from Verve, were sets I've won in various contests lately! 

That's all for today.  I have so much to do today preparing for my family coming for the weekend.  I'll stop back with more scrapbook pages soon.  Thanks for stopping by today!
~Kristin

2 comments:

  1. Very cute pages.
    Love the grasses and flowers.
    Great first day page. Fun to capture those moments!

    ReplyDelete
  2. great layout! really LOVE the second one...those colors just really speak to me.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much- your comments make my day! (if you are a spammer- GO AWAY! I will not publish your comment or your link to your crappy website! You are the reason I no longer allow anonymous comments. Jerks!)