Thursday, June 28, 2012

Artisan Award Entry: Hello Baby!

Clean & Simple is an understatement on this one I think.  Here is yet another of my Artisan Award Entries that I made back in April or May.  This is one that I never got sick of.  Love how the punched hearts coordinate with the tiny hearts in the Adorning Accents embossing folder.  My little extra details include the clear heart button with a curled wisp of matching cardstock.  Just cut a sliver then wrap it tightly around a toothpick and pull the toothpick out... all done AFTER you thread it through the button, not before!  Sorry the photo is a little over exposed. That pale ink is hard to photo!

Quick shot of the vey simple inside. 

Thanks for stoppin in to see me and for your lovely comments! 
~Kristin

SUO Supplies
Stamps:  Teeny Tiny Wishes, Full of Life
Colors:  Marina mist, Pool Party, Pink Pirhouette, Crumc Cake
Accessories:  Big Shot, Adorning Accents Embossing folder, Lots of Tags sizzlit, Bitty Buttons, Heart to Heart punch, Modern Label punch

4 comments:

  1. Just darling! Love the colors and the cute curly q on the clear button...very sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this layout! And thanks for the tips on making the card stock curls. Congrats on finishing and submitting your Artisan Award entries!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much- your comments make my day! (if you are a spammer- GO AWAY! I will not publish your comment or your link to your crappy website! You are the reason I no longer allow anonymous comments. Jerks!)