Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Wedding Wishes

Good first day of Summer!  I don't know about you but here in Ohio I am appreciating my AC today!!  And dreading sitting at yet another ball game tonight in the 90+ degrees! 

Anyway, I had some time to play with new things recently and wanted to share it with you.  Made this wedding card using the fabulous new Apothecary Accents Framelits and Bitty Banners Framelits.  Also new here is my favorite new background stamp, Pleasant Poppies.  Isn't it pretty?!  I stamped it with white ink on Perfect Plum cardstock complete with the new Perfect Plum ribbon. 

Finally, added the Beautiful Wings butterfly accent with a few rhinestones, the background stamping with my retired French Script, some sponging wtih white ink, shadows made with the Versamarker and a bit of highlight painting with some shimmer paint. 
Here is a glance at the inside.  The frame is obviously the negative of the cut out piece from the front.  Again added some rhintestones and a butterfly to finish it off. 

So what do you think?  I've got another to show you tomorrow so stop back!  Thanks for visiting. 
~Kristin

SUO Supplies
Stamps:  Pleasant Poppies, Itty Bitty Banners, Full of Life, French Script
Colors:  Perfect Plum, Pale Plum (retired), Whisper White
Accessories:  Big Shot, Apothecary Accents & Bitty Banners Framelits, Beautiful Wings embosslit, rhinestones, shimmer paint, Versamarker, Perfect Plum ribbon

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much- your comments make my day! (if you are a spammer- GO AWAY! I will not publish your comment or your link to your crappy website! You are the reason I no longer allow anonymous comments. Jerks!)