Friday, August 17, 2012

Thinking of You

Hello again!  Quick post for you.  I made this card last week with the Color Q challenge to use Midnight Muse, Summer Starfruit, Gumball Green and Certainly Celery (love this combo!) and also the Freshly Made Sketches challenge.  Of coures I missed both deadlines by not posting until now.  Humph!  I need to find challenges that give us a month to participate! 

I love the combination of these two challenges- pushed me to get creative- yeah!  Notice my paper piercing?  Used my new Paper Piercing Essentials Pack as well as the new large paper piercing matt.  Didn't think I needed it but am so glad I didn't have to use my tiny one for this.  I even prettied up the inside, but forgot to photo it.  It was cute, just trust me. 

Sadly, had a need to send this to a family friend that recently recieved a pretty devestating diagnosis.  My heart is out to him and the family. 

Thanks for stopping by today.  See you soon (school starts Monday so you know what that means- more stamp time!)
~Kristin

SUO Supplies
Stamps:  Moving Forward
Colors:  Midnight Muse, Summer Starfruit, Gumball Green and Certainly Celery
Accessories:  Fancy Fan embossing folder, Create a Cupcake punch (for clouds), 2.5" circle punch, Comfort Cafe DSP, Paper Piercing Essentials Pack

2 comments:

  1. beautiful! I love the banners at the bottom and the different textures and patterns.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love every thing about this card, Kristin. It is so well laid out, the colors are great, and I love the little clouds and the piercing. Too bad you missed the challenges. This card would have been a winner, for sure!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much- your comments make my day! (if you are a spammer- GO AWAY! I will not publish your comment or your link to your crappy website! You are the reason I no longer allow anonymous comments. Jerks!)