Friday, August 10, 2012

Twins!

Have a friend and downline who had twin baby girls recently (hope she doesn't see this, haven't mailed it yet).  Had to rack my brain to come up with a baby card for two babies!  None of my stamps are twin related whatsoever...  Found this sketch on Freshly Made Sketches and decided to take it for a spin.  And now I'm realizing that I missed the deadline already.  I thought it was yesterday's card that I missed.  Ah well, story of my life!  

Here's a quick shot of the inside.  Thanks for stopping by!  I've got another one for you tomorrow assuming I get it photographed in time. 
~Kristin

SUO Supplies
Stamps:  Itty Bitty Banners, Congrats (very old and retired)
Colors:  Baja Breeze, Rose Red, Daffodil Delight
Accessories:  Butterfly punch, Top Note die, Big Shot, Basic Pearls, Bitty Banner Framelits, Scallop border punch, Floral District DSP

1 comment:

  1. This is a lovely twin card. A great idea to use two butterflies. A very cheerful card to congratulate your friend.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much- your comments make my day! (if you are a spammer- GO AWAY! I will not publish your comment or your link to your crappy website! You are the reason I no longer allow anonymous comments. Jerks!)