Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Down to Your Toes


Hey there!  Guess what- I STAMPED!  I know- shocker, right?!  Well I did.  And I made five Christmas cards and I really like them all, and just for fun I'm going to spread them out.  Might as well since I haven't posted since November.  I apologize in advance for the less than stellar photos.  Didn't have much sun to work with this afternoon.  Maybe I'll get better pics of the rest before I post them. 

Here's my first one.  I've paired Bootiful Occasions with my new Pool Party Coordinations cardstock.  See the lighter color on the textured area??  You get that just by lightly sanding.  Such a neat effect!  Also new to me is this Vintage Faceted Designer Button that I tied on with some Island Indigo Baker's Twine.  Other things to note:  the oval which I cut out with the ALL NEW Ovals Collection Framelit, will be available beginning January 3, 2013 in our luscious new Spring Catalog!

I did stamp the inside too (remember my resolution?) but kept it pretty simple so I didn't bother photographing. 

Well, thanks for stopping by and not dropping dead from shock that I've actually posted something.  If you want to see what else I've been working on go to the top of my page here and click on "Jewelry and Beading."  ;) 

~Kristin 

PS- Just Add Ink is having a final hurrah Christmas challenge so I'll click on over there and link this just for fun!

1 comment:

  1. So pretty, Kristen! I love the sanding effect to add more depth to the color. Good job stamping!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much- your comments make my day! (if you are a spammer- GO AWAY! I will not publish your comment or your link to your crappy website! You are the reason I no longer allow anonymous comments. Jerks!)